Premium Tower Room
Located on the 5th to the 11th floor of the main tower block, these rooms offer sky-high living where guests can enjoy unobstructed views of the sea and the rest of the quaint resort. Each of the 605 square feet units is well-equipped with everything you need for a comfortable getaway, including a lavish bathtub where you can enjoy delightful bubble baths, and 1 king size and 1 queen size bed that can fit four people cozily. The strategic layout of the rooms’ interior allows you to enjoy a stunning view of the sea while you laze in the comfort of the beds. What better way to start your day than to wake up to a gorgeous sea view?
The Published Rate for our Premium Tower Room is RM698.00.
- 56 sqm
- Located in the Tower Block
- 1 King & 1 Queen bed
- Can accommodate up to 4 persons
- Private balcony
- Spacious bathroom with separate shower
- Bespoke bath amenities
- Air conditioning
- Electric kettle
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- Pillowtop beds with plush bedding
- Room service
- Free wireless Internet
- Television with 24 hours in-house movie channels
- IDD telephone
- Iron and ironing board
- Safety deposit box
Nearby Port Dickson Attractions
- Blue Lagoon Beach (21km)
- Rachado Lighthouse, Tanjung Tuan Beach (17km)
- PD Ostrich & Pets Show Farm (17.4km)
- Army Museum Port Dickson (10.9km)
- Extreme Park Port Dickson (26.9km)
- Upside Down House Port Dickson (17km)
- Regina Mall Port Dickson (5.8km)
- Kota Lukut, Port Dickson (6.6km)
- Lukut Fort & Museum (4.3km)
- Port Dickson Golf & Country Club (13.9km)
- Sky Ladder Pineapple Farm (8.9km)
Where To Eat
Aqua Coffee House
Start your day right with a wholesome breakfast freshly prepared by our chefs, then satisfy your cravings with the wide selection of tempting local and international cuisines for lunch and dinner at Aqua Coffee House.
Things To Do
Your relaxing retreat wouldn’t be complete without a rejuvenating visit to LexSpa. This tranquil oasis offers an indulgent menu of invigorating massages and beauty treatments to help purify, detoxify and heal your body and mind from the hectic pace of modern life. A team of well-trained therapists and caring staff are on hand to provide you with the ultimate inner and outer bliss within any one of the stylish private room
Embrace your inner child and recapture some childhood fun at the Games Room. From good old boardgames, to the latest arcade games, to your all-time favourite classic indoor sports, fun is guaranteed to ensue as there’s surely something enjoyable to keep everyone’s adrenaline pumping.
Archery is one of the oldest sports still practised today. During the 18th dynasty, this sport was a favourite amongst Egyptian pharaohs. So, if you ever wondered what it feels like to draw a bow and let an arrow fly towards the bullseye at full speed, then you should definitely come and live out your Robin Hood fantasy at our archery course!